Education & Reasearch
Open up new learning possibilities with 3D printing in education
Education 3D Printing
Schools, colleges and universities are increasingly keen to nurture the engineering and additive manufacturing stars of tomorrow by investing in world-leading Stratasys 3D-printing equipment.
3D printing in education can fuel creativity and imagination, putting students one step ahead of their peers and setting them firmly on the path to their chosen future careers. Educational establishments hosting the technology are able to offer more powerful and positive learning environments, boosting their reputation in the field.
Why use 3D printing for education?
- Break down barriers and enhance student learning in STEM subjects, as well as art and design
- Facilitate potentially ground-breaking research projects
- Invest in the future of additive manufacturing as a huge growth area
- Boost an institution’s reputation as a leader in its field
- Create powerful and positive classroom learning